Updated: 1st June, 2020
Urordr.at may contain links to third-party websites. Urordr is not responsible for the information practices or the content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party websites to understand their information practices.
Urordr will inform an individual of the purpose for which it collects and uses information and the types of non-agent third parties to which Urordr discloses or may disclose the information.
Information We Collect
If you choose to use the Services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on our user interfaces, including on Urordr.at. Once you register on Urordr.at, you are no longer anonymous to us. We collect and store the following information:
- Information you give us, including, contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, and similar contact data
- Access credentials such as passwords, password hints, and similar security information unused for authentication and account access.
- Automatic information, such as computer sign-on data, browser type, browser language, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our user interfaces and ad data. Like many websites, we use identifiers such as cookies and Web beacons to obtain this automatic information.
- Location data, which may be precise or imprecise. Precise location data may be Global Position System (GPS) data and/or data identifying nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots. Imprecise location data includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level.
- Discussion board posts and other messages, including your correspondence with us. Our communications will include notices about your account (for example, change in password or payment method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our service. These communications are part of your relationship with Urordr and you receive them as part of the Urordr membership. If you or your store’s customers do not want to receive our emailed newsletters, other promotional announcements or non-transactional communications, simply use your account name and password to access the control panel on Urordr and disable any email notifications sent to you or your customers.
- General information regarding the Services that you have registered to receive.
- Information from third-party providers and services to help Urordr provide the Services and to help us understand the use of the Services.
Our Use of Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide and improve our the Services
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Verify users’ identity and the information users provide
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies
- Customize users’ experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in the Services, and inform users about other services and updates
- Communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of the Services
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers and events to our users
- Provide customer service and
- Perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
As part of your registration on our website to use the Services, our website, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from us, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding Services and products during the period that we provide Services to you. You may not opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Urordr user interfaces use credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective customers and to collect payment for the Services.
Our website also uses automatic information obtained through cookies and Web beacons to operate and improve. We may also use automatic information alone or in combination with personal information about our customers to provide personalized information about Urordr.at
Information We Share
Do Not Track
Urordr does not support Do Not Track technology.
Urordr does not use personal information for marketing its services, either through email or direct mailing. Urordr may send some non-marketing communications that are not subject to general opt-out, such as information that you request we send to you or to third parties with whom you do business, and disclosures to comply with legal requirements and other informational notices.
Our newsletter is used as a general means of communication and may include updates to the Services as well as new partner agreements. You have the option to unsubscribe to our newsletter at anytime. If we intend to use your information for a purpose that is not compatible with these purposes or if we intend to disclose it to a type of third party not previously identified, we will notify you and offer you the opportunity to opt out of such uses and/or disclosures.
Urordr will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether their information is to be disclosed to a third party or to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual should the occasion arise.
We use identifiers such as cookies, Web beacons and IP addresses to make interactions with users easy and meaningful.
When you visit Urordr.at, Urordr servers send a cookie to your computer. Standing alone, cookies do not identify you. They merely recognize your Web browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to Urordr, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or filling out a Web form, you remain anonymous to Urordr.
If you have identified yourself to Urordr.at, we use session cookies containing encrypted information to identify you uniquely. Each time you log into the Services, your browser saves a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier tied to your account. These session cookies allow Urordr.at to identify you uniquely while you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Use of the Services requires session cookies.
Urordr.at uses persistent cookies that only we can read and use to identify users who have visited our website previously. When you purchase the Services or provide us with personal information, our website assigns a unique identifier to you. This unique identifier derives from a persistent cookie that Urordr.at places on your Web browser. We especially are careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we store neither account numbers nor passwords in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate Urordr.at, but you will be unable to use the Services successfully.
We may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with data about Urordr’s website users to provide you with information about us and the Services.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. You also can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on, however, because they allow you to take advantage of some of Urordr’s essential features.
We use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about usage of Urordr.at and user interaction with emails from Urordr.at. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. For example, we may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify Urordr.at when you click on a link in the email that directs you to Urordr.at. Urordr uses Web beacons to operate and improve Urordr.at and email communications.
Urordr may use information from Web beacons in combination with data about users to provide you with information about Urordr.at and the Services.
When you visit Urordr.at, we collect your Internet Protocol ( IP ) addresses to track and aggregated non-personal information. For example, we use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate Urordr.at.
We also collect your IP address when you log into the Services as part of our security features.
Third Party Cookies
We occasionally engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from users of Urordr’s user interfaces, including our website, Urordr.at. We also may use other third-party cookies to track the performance of our advertisements. The information provided to third parties includes no personal information, but this information may be re-associated with personal information after we receive it.
Public Forums, Affiliate Referral, and Customer Testimonials
Urordr.at may include community forums, blogs, or chat rooms. Any other visitors to these forums may read, collect, or use the personal information you choose to disclose there, and may use it to send you unsolicited messages. Urordr is not responsible for the privacy of information you choose to disclose in these forums.
Users may elect to use our WebPartner Affiliate Program to inform friends about Urordr. We request the name and email address of each referred friend. Urordr will send a one-time automatic email to the friend inviting him or her to visit our user interfaces.
Urordr posts a list of users and testimonials on our user interfaces, including on our website, Urordr.at that contain information such as user names and titles. We obtain the consent of each user prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you are registered to receive the Services, you have the right to access, review and modify your personal information at any time by logging into your Profile. If you cannot access personal information collected by Urordr by the a foregoing link or through the Urordr services, you may contact Urordr at the address below and Urordr will respond to requests to access or edit your personal information within thirty (30) days.
We may delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We may retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and prevent the recurrence of fraud or other illegal or improper activity.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Urordr may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Urordr relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Retention of Data
Urordr will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on,servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Urordr may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Urordr may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Apport Technologies Private Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools, such as encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, or procedural safeguards to assist in the protection of your information. No security on the Internet is absolute, however, so we are unable to guarantee the security of any information that you share with us.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your correspondence to: Urbanelinks Private Limited, 41/127 Ka Narahi, Lucknow -226001 (India)