Build your own online fashion store with Urordr. The pandemic has triggered exponential growth in the e-commerce. The online sales, which increased at 14% CAGR over the past four years, grew by 25% in a two week period of March 2020.
Shift in the digital space
A variety of industries and some of the big fashion designers as well have quickly pivoted to meet the needs of their customers. Retailers partially offset diminished foot traffic in physical stores by boosting investments in online acquisition. Further, these abrupt shifts have left many retailers scrambling to effectively serve customers through other channels.
Today is the age of online shopping since it is hassle free and involves reduced costs. It also provides you with a plethora of styles available. Meanwhile, designers started giving a virtual tour of their offline stores. They created their own websites to sell their garments online. In fact, one can shop now for their wedding lehanga at the convenience of their home. Payments, delivery, selection of clothes all became digital.
Now, you can focus on establishing or streamlining your online offerings with Urordr. Effectively manage your inventories and include competitive delivery options in your supply chain model, along with a viable pricing structure.
Still waiting for a revolutionary online fashion destination? Well, wait no more. You can create your own.
Features of Urordr :
- Store Branding & Custom Colours – You can build an aesthetically pleasing online store with this enhanced feature. Be as creative as you want and grow your brand stronger with Urordr. Display your beautiful garments in the most captivating way.
- Custom Card Item Views – You can choose to showcase the products depending on your items. You can display as an alphabetically sorted list, side by side view or the uber cool Instagram view
- Flash Announcement Bar – Use this super cool feature to make announcements at your fashion store to catch the attention of the crowd. You can run special offers like 1+1, 25% on all your garments and highlight these at the top of your store.
- One click social share of products and categories – Share your product and categories link across platforms directly to your customers in a single click. Lead them to your promoted section to increase conversion and grow sales.
- Most Sold, Viewed Top Lists – Visualise your top products, categories and customers based on the interest and sales to get a pulse on what`s working for you. Create lists of your bestselling garments and let your audience know which saree to buy. 😉
In the years to come, we will look back at 2020 as the year that changed everything. The speed up in digital transformation will have a lasting impact on society and daily lives.
We all love online shopping!